Monday, June 6, 2011

T2P statement for week 2

When thinking about this T2P statement, I would like to try to make hypotheses which address a question I have about "classroom management".  This is an area in which I expect to struggle some as a teacher because I hate the idea of forcing or coercing kids in any way.  But I also want to be able to appropriately lead a class.  With all this in mind, here is my T2P statement.

If a teacher expects and encourages students to contribute their ideas through reflection on classroom activities and topics, then there will be less behavior problems in class because students feel that they are essential and valuable to the class and the learning process.

1 comment:

  1. Eileen,

    Your T2P is solid. If the teacher comes at T/L in this manner, how do you speculate things get messy?

    GNA

    ReplyDelete